Wednesday, 14 December 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas: 11 Favourite Covers of 2011

Good afternoon lovely readers, I'm here today with a list of my favourite eleven covers of books relesaed in 2011, as day two of my Twelve Days of Christmas feature.

Now if you're a regular reader of Writing from the Tub you'll know how much I love covers so I had a lot of fun putting this list together. 2011 was a great year for gorgeous book covers and, from what I've seen of the 2012 books coming out, next year is set to be just as awesome. Hooray!

11. Long Lankin - Lindsey Barraclough


10. Wither - Lauren DeStefano


9. The Scorpio Races - Maggie Stiefvater


8. Choker - Elizabeth Woods


7. There is No Dog - Meg Rosoff


6. Bad Taste in Boys - Carrie Harris


5. Sweetly - Jackson Pearce


4. Chain Reaction - Simone Elkeles


3. Perfect - Ellen Hopkins


2. Entangled - Cat Clarke


1. Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma


What do you think? Tell me about your favourite covers of this year. Do you think anything is missing from the list?

5 comments:

  1. My favourite cover would be DIE FOR ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH, is that the UK cover for The Scorpio Races?? It is so much cooler than ours!! How gorgeous!

    This is a great list. I love cover-love posts so much. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photo on the last cover is by Elena Kalis, she does loads of underwater shoots and they're all amazing: http://sugarock99.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imaginary Girls did have an awesome cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, there were really amazing covers this year and I like your picks, although none of them will be on my list I'll be doing next week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.