Monday, 12 December 2011

The Twelve Days of Christmas: The Schedule

Hello everybody, welcome to the first day of my Twelve Days of Christmas feature, back from last year! Over the next twelve days I'm going to count down to Christmas by celebrating some of my favourite books and authors from 2011.

So many brilliant books came out this year and I'm hoping to highlight just a few of my favourites between now and Christmas day. The feature will run from tomorrow until Christmas Eve so do feel free to join in if you want to - just let me know if you're going to so I can give you a shout out!

The schedule for the next twelve days is as follows:

Tuesday December 13th: 12 Favourite Books of 2011
Wednesday December 14th: 11 Favourite Covers of 2011
Thursday December 15th: 10 Writers I was Most Excited to Meet in 2011
Friday December 16th: 9 Sequels I Can't Wait For in 2012
Saturday December 17th (*my birthday*): 8 Books That Surprised Me in 2011
Sunday December 18th: 7 Writers I Read for the First Time in 2011
Monday December 19th: 6 Favourite Characters of 2011
Tuesday December 20th: 5 Books I Can't Believe I STILL Haven't Read
Wednesday December 21st: 4 Trends I'm Predicting for 2012
Thursday December 22nd: 3 Biggest Blogging Achievements of 2011
Friday December 23rd: 2 Novels I Wrote in 2011
Satruday December 24th: My Book of the Year


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see all your picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you dropped your birthday right in there ;D
    Fab idea <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! As I said on twitter I'm doing similar, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do! I also love how you dropped in your birthday lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girl's are on the 16th! I love this idea and can't wait to read the posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.