Monday, 27 February 2012

Blog Tour: The Look - Sophia Bennett

Hello everybody! Happy Monday, how are you all doing? Good, I hope.

Just a quick one to let you all know I'm going to be taking part in Sophia Bennett's blog tour for The Look, starting shortly. My date is on March 8th so do stop by to have a read of Sophia's journey with The Look; it's a great post so I hope you all enjoy it.

As you all know, I'm a massive fan of Sophia's. She's a hugely talented writer who's an absolute inspiration for any contemporary writer in the UK and I think she's done wonderful things for a genre. I've only just started reading my copy of The Look but I'm already obsessed - this is definitely going to be one you don't want to miss!

The tour kicks off on March 1st over at Mostly Reading YA so make sure you head over there and follow Sophia as she hops from blog to blog to celebrate the launch of The Look!

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I read this post 2 times. It is very useful.

    Pls try to keep posting.

    Let me show other source that may be good for community.

    Source: Performance review phrases


    Best regards
    Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...Can't wait for the blog tour! Enjoy The Look, it's a fabulous book!

    Beverley @ A Reading Daydreamer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.