Wednesday, 1 February 2012

February Reading List

Following last month's post, I want to carry on the tradition of posting up my planned reading list for the month ahead. As February is a slightly shorter month I don't have quite so many books to read as I did in January.

Sent for review:

The Other Life - Susanne Winnacker
Daylight Saving - Edward Hogan
Oliver Twisted - J. D. Sharpe

Pre-orders:

Fever - Lauren DeStefano
This One Time with Julia - David Lampson
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare - Melissa Jensen
A Midsummer Tights Dream - Louise Rennison
Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend - Sarra Manning
The Catastrophic History of You and Me - Jess Rothenberg
In Too Deep - Amanda Grace
Babe in Boyland - Jody Gehrman

Only eleven books on the list for February so hopefully I'll get time to start a few of the books I got for Christmas, or even some of the gorgeous hardbacks I bought in Florida last year.

3 comments:

  1. Great picks again this month. I am trying to decide whether to buy the Melissa Jensen. I might wait to see what you think :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to get into Louise Rennison's books, no idea why. And MAN you pre-order a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your list for February! (how did you do in January?)

    I'm soooo looking forward to A Midsummer Tight's Dream and Nine Uses for an Ex-Boyfriend. I really should have preordered both as well.

    And, oh, I've just noticed the Amanda Grace book. That's just gone on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.