Monday, 20 February 2012

Gahhhhhh

My day today can easily be summed up by the following image:


However, this week is going to be just swell as the next two days entail the following:

- A cupcake decorating class with work pals tomorrow
- I'm meeting Philippa Gregory on Wednesday, which is beyond exciting

Also, I'm reading Wonder at the moment and it's one of the most beautiful books I've read in a long time. A review for that and The Storyteller (also awesome so far) will both be coming soon.

These are the things I need to think about, not the fact that BT will one day make me fling my computer out of the window in a rage that shits all over anything the world has ever seen before.


2 comments:

  1. I love that pic - it sums up my last Friday :)

    I hope your BT issues get fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just think of mr "touch his face" and everything will be ok ... he tweeted sarah the other day - it is wrong that I was jealous?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.