Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day News! Plus, a Lauren Kate exclusive

Happy Valentine's Day my lovely chums!

All you loved up couples - hope you all have a gorgeous day with your other half and try not to be smug, it's very unbecoming. All my single pals - enjoy eating ice cream, complaining about smug couples and crying over the Notebook. Don't fight it, embrace it.

Now, to celebrate the release of the romantic short story collection, Fallen in Love (which is great, by the way), the wonderful Lauren Kate has shared with me her top ten romantic films, perfect for Valentine's Day!


1. City Lights

2. Two for the Road

3. To Catch a Thief

4. Gilda

5. Gone With the Wind

6. Hud

7. Manhattan

8. The Princess Bride

9. Clueless

10. Love Actually

And a bonus: Juno


How many of these have you seen? I have to wholeheartedly agree with Clueless, which was pretty much the film of my childhood. And Love Actually, which just makes me cry non-stop from beginning to end.

Oh, and one last thing - my guest post for love month is over at Fluttering Butterflies today, yay! I'm so happy I got given Valentine's Day for my post, which is about real love vs. Hollywood love. I want to say a huge, big thank you to the gorgeous Michelle for letting me join in with love month, her blog is a constant source of inspiration to me so go, go, go and visit!


And, really, one last thing - happy Valentine's Day, Tom, you are officially the best. I love you a ridiculous amount, even if you dream cheat on me with Taylor Momsen at her underwater MOT centre.

3 comments:

  1. Awww <3 You guys are fab together

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a beautiful couple! Love is definitely in the air. Happy Valentine's Day.

    (Scarlett and Rhett - oh, yeah!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clueless! Now there's a great film :)

    And thank you so much for your guest post and for taking part in Love month with me! You're amazing and you and Tom look so sweet together! The smile on your face, aww :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.