Monday, 5 March 2012

Bloggiesta Time Again!

Hooray, hooray, it's time for Bloggiesta! Now I am a BIG fan of this event and have taken part a few times before. This time, however, I am going to go HARDCORE. I'm setting myself a million goals, have the whooooole Friday (afternoon), Saturday and Sunday free to dedicate to the cause and have my boyfriend roped in to provide food and drinks at regular intervals.

I've written up a mammoth list of things to get done during Bloggiesta and I AM going to get through it all. Seriously. So, my plans are:

Set up a Writing from the Tub Facebook page
Learn more about SEO
Film five vlogs, plan more
Update 'Books Received in 2012' page
Update 'A-Z Reviews' page
Update 'Books Read in 2012' page
Copy reviews to Goodreads
Copy reviews to Amazon
Update 'WftT on the Web' page
Eight trailer posts
Eight cover art features
Eight 'Revisiting WoW' posts
Write five discussion posts
Plan for eight further discussion posts
Five lots of mini reviews to get through backlog
Ten standard reviews to get through backlog (Yes, I have a big backlog of read books to be reviewed!)
Clear off book shelves and sort out books to donate to the library
Update blog roll
Make a page about my writing
Eight posts about writing
Catch up on all emails
Email publicists with links to reviews
Look into business cards

So there you have it. Wish me luck. Send Red Bull, stat.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard until Bloggiesta until now and it sounds like a fun time where you can get a lot done! I definitely need to do a lot of the same things that are on your list, like reviews and adding my reviews to my goodreads! I hope you get everything you wanted to get done, done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like you have a busy weekend (and Friday afternoon) :D

    I need to do many of the same things, good luck with getting it all done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.