Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Favourite Covers: Palms

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is...in the palm of your hand, or covers that feature an object being held in the palm of the model's hand.

I know this one might sound like a bit of an odd theme but there are a tonne of covers that fit into this theme - of course Twilight is the most popular and best known but so many Alyson Noel covers feature this as well.

Between Here and Forever - Elizabeth Scott

Night Star - Alyson Noel

Ember - Bettie Sharpe

Wild Roses - Deb Caletti

Let It Snow - John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle

Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer

Storm Glass - Maria V. Snyder

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

6 comments:

  1. Total swoonage - going off to find out more about Ember that looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palms are probably not my favourite theme, although I LOVE the Wicked Lovely cover! And the Let it Snow one is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ember is such a fantastic book, a little NSFW, but still a fun read. I'm so surprised to see it up here and the cover is great. I still think the Twilight cover isn't too bad, despite how I feel about the book, it's still neutral enough to be read out in public, lol, if it was so recognizable already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like the cover of Between Here and Forever actually... it's quite simple and calm, but pretty.
    I left you a little something on my blog, by the way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are some gorgeous covers! I particularly love Let is Snow and Wild Roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mittens on Let It Snow. Never seen the cover for Ember, that's pretty eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.