Thursday, 26 April 2012

Favourite Covers: Necklaces


As you all know I'm a massive fan of book covers and I regularly post up lists of my favourites that fit into certain themes. I know we're not supposed to judge a book by its cover but, pshhh, we all do. It's impossible not to notice a gorgeous cover when browsing the shelves of a book store and a great cover design can definitely do wonders for a book.

This week the theme is necklaces! I did a post featuring jewellery a few weeks ago and I noticed how many beautiful necklaces are on YA covers, so I thought I'd give them their own week.


Blood Feud - Alyxandra Harvey

Vampiric Kisses - Ellen Schreiber

Chosen - P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast

Blue Bloods - Melissa de la Cruz (Lotsss of YA vampire books have necklaces on the covers, I noticed!)

She's So Dead to Us - Kieran Scott

Bleeding Hearts - Alyxandra Harvey

Prized - Caragh M. O'Brien

The Hollow - Jessica Verday

3 comments:

  1. I love these posts Carly - I would like to own half of those necklaces, I think the Blood Feud one is my fave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts Carly - I would like to own half of those necklaces, I think the Blood Feud one is my fave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, these are all fabulous - and I love these cover posts of yours. I have to say that The Hollow is my favourite because the colours are so very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.