Monday, 9 April 2012

Favourite Covers: Trees (Part Two)

So I know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers but I just can't help myself! My laptop is full of folders of pretty covers so I've decided to post a few of my favourites up - the theme for this post is trees. This is actually part two, as I found so many different covers when I was researching this theme. There's definitely a trend of sad girls in pretty dresses standing by trees!

Ash - Malinda Lo

Fallen - Lauren Kate

Shiver - Maggie Stiefvater

When It Happens - Susane Colasanti

Stardust - Neil Gaiman

Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson

Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

*

So, that's it for this week - what do you think? Which is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. I love the Beautiful Creatures and Shiver covers so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first three! Fallen is such an eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many different connotations that you get from the images. Its amazing really what trees can invoke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.