Monday, 28 May 2012

Berlin, baby!

Hi folks!

Just to let you know I'm heading off to Berlin tomorrow morning a few days for an anniversary break with my lovely boyfriend. We went to Berlin just as we became a couple so it's always a nice place for us to go back to :).

We're back on Friday but I'm taking a couple of days off from blogging after that to catch up so I should resume normal service next week, though I have a few bits and bobs coming up this week, including reviews of The Hunt and Adorkable.

I hope you all have a great week and I'll catch up with you all when I get back x

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time - you guys are so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic time hun! Make sure you take pics to show us when you get back :o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.