Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Trailer Tuesday: Body Blow, Girl Meets Boy and Daylight Saving

I've also been a big fan of book trailers and I'm always spending far too many hours on Youtube watching the latest releases. I love that a trailer can completely change my mind about a book and convince me to pick up something I might never have noticed before.

As far as I'm concerned, great book trailers can do wonders for the reputation of a book. And the bad ones? Well, they're just fun to watch.

I haven't posted up any trailers for a while now so I want to share with you three of my favourites that I've come across lately. Body Blow and Daylight Saving have the usual slick production values that come with any Walker book trailer and I love the simplicity of the Girl Meets Boy trailer, it's short and to the point and proves that simple trailers can still be effective.

Body Blow - Peter Cocks



Girls Meets Boy - edited by Kelly Milner Halls



Daylight Saving - Edward Hogan



So what do you guys think? Which one of these is your favourite? Do any of them make you want to read (or not read) the book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.