Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Favourite Covers: Swords

As you all know I'm a massive fan of book covers and I regularly post up lists of my favourites that fit into certain themes. I know we're not supposed to judge a book by its cover but, pshhh, we all do. It's impossible not to notice a gorgeous cover when browsing the shelves of a book store and a great cover design can definitely do wonders for a book.

This week the theme is swords! Well, swords/daggers/katanas etc, if I'm being super correct.

Katana - Cole Gibsen

Scarlet - A. C. Gaughen

Lament - Maggie Stiefvater

City of Glass - Cassandra Clare

Graceling - Kristin Cashore

Angelfire - Courtney Allison Moulton

Spy Glass - Maria V. Snyder

Fairy Bad Day - Amanda Ashby

Steel - Carrie Vaughn
*

Which one of these is your favourite? I think Katana and Graceling are mine, both are books I need to hurry up and read! Are there any you think I've missed? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love these cover posts of yours. I'd have to say Graceling and Lament are my absolute two favourites out of these Carly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the cover of Scarlet. I'm planning on reading it soon, so here's hoping the book is as good as its cover!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.