Friday, 15 June 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey Memes - 1

So I did it. I read Fifty Shades of Grey. What I have to say about the book definitely doesn't qualify as a review, as I knew I would detest it before I started reading so my opinion certainly isn't fair or balanced. I'm going to attempt to write some sort of a 'review' but I haven't quite geared up to it yet so here is a meme that more accurately displays how I felt after the first two hundred or so pages.

At first I was like...


But then I was like...

(Meme created over at http://builder.cheezburger.com/builder/rage)

4 comments:

  1. *snorts* I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's like me with the last Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton) book I read. I honestly had no idea there could be such a thing as too many sex scenes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no interest in reading this book, but I must say that the negative reviews I've read make me laugh, as does this meme! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL THE LOLS. It says something when a book manages to make the sexy times boring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.