Sunday, 1 July 2012

Announcement Time

Hello everybody!

You may have seen on Twitter the other day I said there'd be an announcement here at Writing from the Tub today. So here it is...

No, I'm not giving up blogging, for those of you who asked (I was flattered by your concern!)

In fact, quite the opposite.

Joining Writing from the Tub, I've just started a second blog, Life from the Tub.

I've wanted to write more personal posts for a long time so instead I've decided to start a lifestyle-ish blog, which will give me a chance to write about my other hobbies, things I get up to and other bits of news that don't quite fit on this blog.

I'm not going to cut back on blogging here or anything, in fact I plan to blog even more as I think this change will help me stay more organised. I'm going to add more posts about my writing onto Writing from the Tub, to make it more of an even book/writing split.

So I would absolutely love it if you paid Life from the Tub a visit and, if you want to keep up to date with posts, subscribe via email...because GFC is dead, which is annoying.

Thank you all again for your continued support of me and my blogging, I absolutely wouldn't be where I am without all each and every person who reads this blog. You are all fab xxx

3 comments:

  1. I had a bit of a panic when I saw the title of this post! Very happy now I've read it - I'm already following the new blog & will look forward to reading your posts :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooo, new blog! exciting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read the title, I was either expecting a big change to this blog (which kind of got me scared; I really enjoy this blog) or news like getting married or something. LOL! :) But this is good news!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.