Monday, 23 July 2012

Cover Reveal: Zom-B Underground - Darren Shan

Morning all. Just in case you hadn't seen this yet I wanted to post up the cover for Darren Shan's Zom-B Underground, which is due out next year.

As you all know I'm a huge horror fan so I'm so excited about this. I'm an absolutely massive fan of Darren Shan's work and I can't wait to get my hands on the first book in the series, Zom-B. There are a few reviews floating around and they're making me so impatient!

Anyway, let me know what you think of the cover for the second installation. I love it - it's a proper horror cover and will appeal to both boys and girls (girl horror fans, at least). It ticks all the boxes and I just know what's inside will be brilliant, too.


1 comment:

  1. Looks great :) I absolutely adore his previous covers... also cannot wait for this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.