Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Cover Reveal: Undone - Cat Clarke

The lovely, talented, all around wonderful lady, Cat Clarke, has some bloody great luck with covers, doesn't she? Just like with Entangled and Torn, the folks at Quercus have done a brilliant job with the cover art for Undone, her upcoming release.

It's not due out until January 2013 and, oh dear lord, I am so excited to read it. I've adored Cat's previous two releases and I have complete and utter faith that Undone is going to blow me away. That cover! That blurb! Ahhh January seems but a distant dream. Plus, we have that pesky apocalypse to navigate first...

Anyway, in case any of you having seen it floating around Twitter and the blogs, here is the cover for Undone. Let me know what you think in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. Such a great cover! I just saw it on another blog a few minutes ago. :P I LOVED Entangled, haven't yet picked up Torn though I'm dying to read it. How lovely is that typography? <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.