Thursday, 27 September 2012

Trailer Thursday: Lovecraft Middle School: Professor Gargoyle - Charles Gilman

Oh dear lord, I need this weekend to hurry up and arrive already. I'm definitely coming down with a horrible cold and I've had a super busy week so I can't wait for Friday afternoon so I can get my head down and freelance all weekend long, phew!

Anyway, I wanted to share the book trailer for Professor Gargoyle, the first Lovecraft Middle School novel. I received a copy of this one today and it looks great - the holographic cover is fab and the physical quality of the book is stunning. But then, that's exactly what I'd expect from Quirk Books, the folks who brought us Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

If the title of this one and the potential for a world of wonderful Lovecraft references hasn't sold you on it yet then do watch the trailer below and let me know what you think in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.