Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Cover Reveals: Fractured, Goblin Fruit, Night School: Legacy, The Pirate's Wish and Through the Ever Night

Morning all, how are you all doing today? We're half way through the working week, phew. What are you all up to today? I'm doing a bit of Christmas shopping after work, then heading to the cinema to watch Paranormal Activity 4 - eek!

I've got a bumper post of cover reveals for you all today as it seems everybody's been releasing covers to some seriously exciting 2013 releases over the last couple of weeks. Take a look at the below and let me know which is your favourite - for me I think it's a toss up between The Pirate's Wish and Goblin Fruit, though I really love the cover for Fractured as well. Those eyes!

Fractured - Teri Terry (out May 2013)

 Goblin Fruit - Laini Taylor (out October 25th 2012)

 Legacy - C.J. Daugherty (out January 2013)

 The Pirate's Wish (out June 2013)

Through the Ever Night - Veronica Rossi (out January 2013)

1 comment:

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.