Tuesday, 30 October 2012

Literary Gift Giving Guide: Gifts for Writers


This week for my literary gift giving guide I'm going to share with you seven of my favourite gifts for writers from various online shops. Everything you see here is available in the UK (or can be shipped) and I've tried to stick to the affordable end of the pricing spectrum - times are tough, folks!

Click the title or picture to visit the shop for yourselves and, just to confirm, I haven't been contacted by any of the companies involved in regards to this post, I just thought it'd be a fun feature!

Let me know in the comments if you'll be buying or wishing for any of these this Christmas or for birthdays and make sure you drop by this Friday, when I'll be looking at book-themed home decor.


Not exactly polite, but to the point! There are times when we just don't want to be interrupted. 




This ring is my personal mantra. It's stamped to read, "writing is rewriting" in my lower case font and accented with a copper rivet.








Liquid Courage flasks are brand new stainless steel liquor hip flasks that fit perfectly in your pocket or purse. These flasks make an awesome gift for that hard to buy for person...or for yourself! Perfect for bridesmaids, groomsmen, work friends, birthday presents, guys gifts, stocking stuffers, and much more!



"I never want to see anyone, and I never want to go anywhere or do anything. I just want to write." - P. G. Wodehouse




This guided journal turns sleepless nights into a source of inspiration. Featuring dozens of provocative creative writing prompts (Write the shortest story ever written. Describe the taste of regret.) and quotes about the power of nighttime, the pages provide a thought-provoking haven for restless writers and tireless thinkers.




 *All italicised paragraphs are taken from the product descriptions of the items*

4 comments:

  1. fashion and beauty diaries very beautiful
    Cheap Leggings-New humbara brand giving to you opportunity for buying the cheap leggings, cheap swimwear & cheap tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious write-up. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate? Look into my page from uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.