Monday, 26 November 2012

Book Trailer: Undone - Cat Clarke

Yessss the Undone trailer is finally here! As you all know I'm a huge, huge fan of the lovely Cat Clarke's books. I've read and loved Entangled, Torn and Undone and I'm just peeved Cat can't whack out a book a month to keep me satisfied - darn you, lady!

My review for Undone is coming soon so do look out for that - I won't give anything away at this stage but I will be so bold as to say it's my favourite one of Cat's books so far and that ending... Good lord, that ending. It completely blew me away so if this book isn't at the top of your Christmas wishlist you are a FOOL. Just saying.

Anyway, here's the trailer for Undone. What do you think? Are you planning on picking up Undone when it's released? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
    business essay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is quite interesting and great research skills required for such type of post.
    UK Dissertation

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.