So, my birthday is fast approaching, which also means Christmas is just around the corner! My birthday is December 17th and I blimmin' love being born so close to Christmas, before you ask. Everything's festive, everybody's happy and it's like the precursor to Christmas; I know some people born this time of year that really hate it but I have no complaints!
I don't actually have too many books on my wishlist for my birthday this year as I've bought so many myself throughout the year (oops). Of course, there are a few though, so I'd picked those I'm most desperate for you show you in this handy dandy little collage:
In case you're not familiar with any of these, or can't make out the titles, we've got:
- The Disenchantments - Nina LaCour
- Fallout - Ellen Hopkins
- 52 Reasons to Hate My Father - Jessica Brody
- The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life - Tara Altabrando
- Ditched: A Love Story - Robin Mellom
- The List - Siobhan Vivian
- Freshmen Year and Other Natural Disasters - Meredith Zeitlin
- A Midsummer's Nightmare - Kody Keplinger
- From What I Remember... - Stacy Kramer
Have you guys read any of these yet? If so, what did you think? What's on your birthday/Christmas book wishlist this year?