Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Books on my Birthday Wishlist

So, my birthday is fast approaching, which also means Christmas is just around the corner! My birthday is December 17th and I blimmin' love being born so close to Christmas, before you ask. Everything's festive, everybody's happy and it's like the precursor to Christmas; I know some people born this time of year that really hate it but I have no complaints!

I don't actually have too many books on my wishlist for my birthday this year as I've bought so many myself throughout the year (oops). Of course, there are a few though, so I'd picked those I'm most desperate for you show you in this handy dandy little collage:


In case you're not familiar with any of these, or can't make out the titles, we've got:

  • The Disenchantments - Nina LaCour
  • Fallout - Ellen Hopkins
  • 52 Reasons to Hate My Father - Jessica Brody
  • The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life - Tara Altabrando
  • Ditched: A Love Story - Robin Mellom
  • The List - Siobhan Vivian
  • Freshmen Year and Other Natural Disasters - Meredith Zeitlin
  • A Midsummer's Nightmare - Kody Keplinger
  • From What I Remember... - Stacy Kramer
Have you guys read any of these yet? If so, what did you think? What's on your birthday/Christmas book wishlist this year?

9 comments:

  1. LOL. My girl's are on the 16th! I bet your mother gets stressed out as much as I do trying to sort birthdays and Christmas out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also thank you for adding to my TBR wishlist! Like it needed help! *scoffs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. great book choices - i need new ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - have added The Disenchantments to my wishlist - love a male pov. I really enjoyed A Midsummer's Nightmare :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want to read Ditched, The List and From What I Remember. I hope you get them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Disenchantments is SO good! I also have The List on my wishlist. Hint: From What I Remember is coming to the UK next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read 'Freshmen Year and Other Natural Disasters' which was hilarious, really lovely read when you're feeling down or on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My birthday's a few days before yours!!!
    I know - I actually quite like it too - a lot of people think it's not very good to have a birthday in December but it is actually quite nice, because the mood is all festive and everything!

    Hope you have a lovely birthday when it comes, and get lots of the books on your wishlist! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an ARC copy of Midsummer's Nightmare you can have, if you like? You're going to RH in Jan right? I can bring it then, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.