Friday, 28 December 2012

Christmas Book Haul

Like I'm sure all of you did, I put a few books on my Christmas list this year. I didn't have too many on my wishlist, though, as I've been terrible for spending my pennies on this year's new releases but there were a few I was desperate for.

I was lucky enough to receive almost every book on my wishlist for Christmas, so I'm a very happy blogger indeed! Huge thank you to my family and boyfriend for buying me these absolute beauties:



The Best Night of Your (Pathetic) Life - Tara Altebrando
52 Reasons to Hate My Father - Jessica Brody
A Midsummer's Nightmare - Kody Keplinger




Ditched: A Love Story - Robin Mellom
The List - Siobhan Vivian
From What I Remember - Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas



Jamrach's Menagerie - Carol Birch
Cloud Atlas - David Mitchell
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared - Jonas Jonasson

*

I think I'm going to start with 52 Reasons to Hate My Father first! What bookish gifts did you guys get for Christmas? Do link me to any Christmas gift posts in the comments as I'd love to have a nose!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice collection! I'm posting my haul tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh you got Cloud Atlas! I really want to read that but it didn't make my Christmas list this year (somehow). The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared sounds quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm intensely jealous. I want to read Ditched, The List and A Midsummer's Nightmare SO BADLY. You're going to love From What I Remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome haul! The girl on the Midsummers Nightmare cover reminds me a bit of you!! (I hope the characters shes meant to be is nice though otherwise that could be taken badly!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely. I need to start reading more. Happy new year www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.