Sunday, 30 December 2012

January 2013 Releases

So as I'm sure we've all got just a little bit of Christmas money left over to spend on books I thought I'd share a few of my top picks from the huge list of books that are due to release in January 2013. All of these can be pre-ordered from Amazon or The Book Depository or, I'm sure, your local book shop, of course!

For each book I've listed the earliest release date I could find, regardless of country, as with nifty websites like The Book Depository it's just as easy to order in from abroad as it is to order from within the UK. All debuts are marked with a * for anybody looking for inspiration for the Debut Author Challenge 2013.



The Dead and Buried - Kim Harrington (January 1st) // Teeth - Hannah Moskowitz (January 1st)
*Splintered - A.G. Howard (January 1st) // Falling For You - Lisa Schroeder (January 1st)




Catherine - April Lindner (January 2nd) // *Broken - A.E. Rought (January 8th)
What We Saw At Night - Jacquelyn Mitchard (January 8th) // *The Tragedy Paper - Elizabeth LaBan (January 8th)




Anatomy of a Single Girl - Daria Snadowsky (January 8th) // Just One Day - Gayle Forman (January 8th)
*Level 2 - Lenore Appelhans (January 15th) // *Uses for Boys - Erica Lorraine Scheidt (January 15th)




Shades of Earth - Beth Revis (January 15th) // Nobody - Jennifer Lynn Barnes (January 22nd)
Boundless - Cynthia Hand (January 22nd) // *Nobody But Us - Kristin Halbrook (January 29th)



*The Madman's Daughter - Megan Shepherd (January 29th) // The Prey - Andrew Fukuda (January 31st)

*

Are you particularly excited about any of these releases? Which books are you most looking forward to in January? I can't wait for Teeth, The Madman's Daughter or The Prey!

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered myself a copy of Just One Day! I really love the sound of Uses for Boys - and the cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.