Monday, 31 December 2012

January Reading List

In a bid to make 2013 a year of being a little more organised I've decided to set myself a reading list for each month of the year. I suffer really badly with not being able to choose a book to read and end up dilly dallying for so long I've spent days deliberating rather than actually getting on and reading. Hopefully my new system will get rid of my indecisiveness so my January reading list consists of:



Teeth - Hannah Moskowitz // Splintered - A.G. Howard // Broken - A.E. Rought




Just One Day - Gayle Forman // The Tragedy Paper - Elizabeth LaBan 
The Madman's Daughter - Megan Shepherd // The Prey - Andrew Fukuda

*

My choices are quite a varied bunch; a mix of debuts and non-debuts, contemporary and paranormal so it should keep things interesting! What books are on your reading list for January?

2 comments:

  1. Splintered and The Tragedy Paper are both PHENOMENAL! Just One Day looks great and I'm hoping to get a copy in January, too.

    Happy Reading! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Splintered! I have The Tragedy Paper to read this month as well and I'm hoping to buy Just One Day with some Christmas money (I never get books from family, *wails*)

    I'm hoping to get through some more books by British authors as that's what I was determined to read in December and it was quite fun. Might try to stay on top of review books as well, but that's less important to me. What I really want to do is cut down the amount of books on my shelves that are unread! I want to finally read the books I've bought myself over the years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.