Sunday, 16 December 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas - Nine Sequels I'm Excited About in 2013


So in the lead up to Christmas I'm running my annual Twelve Days of Christmas feature, where I post about my favourite books, covers and characters of 2012, as well as books I can't wait for in 2013. In today's post I'm going to be talking about nine sequels (or book three in the series) that I'm really excited about that are due to be released in 2013.

Requiem - Lauren Oliver // Boundless - Cynthia Hand // Scarlet - Marissa Meyer // Sever - Lauren DeStefano // Enders - Lissa Price // The Prey - Andrew Fukuda // Zom-B Underground - Darren Shan // Blood Prophecy - Alyxandra Harvey // (Not pictured as there is currently no title or cover) Divergent #3 - Veronica Roth
*

Are any of these on your wishlist for 2013?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read Fever yet, but I should read it over Christmas. I loved Wither, so I hope Fever and Sever are just as good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.