Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas: Seven Authors I Read for the First Time in 2012


So in the lead up to Christmas I'm running my annual Twelve Days of Christmas feature, where I post about my favourite books, covers and characters of 2012, as well as books I can't wait for in 2013. In today's post I'm going to be talking about seven authors I read for the first time in 2012.

Philippa Gregory



Kody Keplinger



Stephanie Perkins



Diana Hendry



Emma Donoghue



Nick Lake



Michelle Hodkin



How about you guys? Which authors did you read for the first time in 2012?

1 comment:

  1. I also read (and loved) Kody Keplinger! I also read all Jessica Brody's books - love her! And, it was the first time I'd read anything by Sarra Manning. I seem to have read quite a few debuts this year too - loved Pushing the Limits and can't wait to read more my Katie McGarry)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.