Saturday, 15 December 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas: Ten Eagerly Anticipated Debuts of 2013

So in the lead up to Christmas I'm running my annual Twelve Days of Christmas feature, where I post about my favourite books, covers and characters of 2012, as well as books I can't wait for in 2013. In today's post I'm going to be talking about ten debuts I can't wait for in 2013!

Click the title of each book to go to the Goodreads page to find out a little more about the story.








Not a Drop to Drink - Mindy McGinnis (no cover yet, unfortunately)





















*

Are any of these books on your wishlist for 2013?

3 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about some of those titles. I'm really excited for The Madman's Daughter, Nobody But Us, Canary and Premeditated too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring CANARY! I can't wait for you (and everyone else!) to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all sound awesome! I have most of them on pre-order lol. I'm also really looking forward to Parallel by Lauren Miller.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.