Monday, 24 December 2012

UKYA Secret Santa!

So the very lovely Lynsey at Narratively Speaking organised a Secret Santa between UK YA book bloggers this year. I signed up to take part in the festivities and really enjoyed putting together my package. I received my box in the post last week and had so much fun opening up all the gifts inside. My Secret Santa was RIDICULOUSLY generous and I have to admit I do know who it is, as they had to leave a return name and address on the package, heehee.

I was so lucky to be gifted three amazing books from my wishlist and a fourth that I've been meaning to read for so long but actually forgot to put on my list. On top of this I also got a gorgeous hairband and bracelet set - just goes to show how well my Secret Santa clearly knows me :).

So, here's what I got:


Everything was wrapped so nicely and I'm so grateful that my Secret Santa took the time to choose such lovely gifts for me. I cannot wait to read all of the books and my bracelet and hairband are so me, so they'll definitely be making an appearance as we head into Spring.

I'd also like to say another big thank you to Lynsey for organising this as I'm sure it wasn't easy! I had great fun sending and receiving my box so I'll definitely be signing up next year.

1 comment:

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.