Wednesday, 6 March 2013

So I had a blogging event...

So a few posts ago I mentioned a blogging event that I was due to run at my local library. It was a two hour workshop about blogging and it happened last Thursday. I'm not going to lie - it was a bit nerve wracking as I've never done anything like it before! Also, my laptop was seriously acting up and it finally gave up on Monday so I'm SO grateful it worked perfectly throughout the presentation.

It was absolutely one of the best things I've ever done - it went perfectly, even better than I thought. I had some incredible feedback and the entire group were enthusiastic and inspiring and generally awesome. There were so many more people than I thought, which was such a relief as I'd been dreading only a couple of people showing up!

Sharing some of the fantastic opportunities I've had because of this blog made me realise how far I've come in the past three years and how many wonderful things I've achieved with this blog. I know it's a bit mushy but I just wanted to take the time to thank every single person who reads Writing from the Tub - it really has changed my life and it's all because of you guys, so thank you :).

I was on a bit of a high for days afterwards as everything went so well and I seriously encourage any of you who have an amazing but scary opportunity to grab it by the horns and go for it!

4 comments:

  1. You were amazing and it was a brilliant event :) I'm proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we love you & you're blog. I am so glad it went well - told you you would be AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the event went well - we all knew it would of course ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.