Friday, 9 August 2013

The Killing Woods - Lucy Christopher

So, I finished it, one of my most anticipated books of the year - The Killing Woods.

The release date isn't until October so I'm not going to post a full review until closer to the time. All I will say is that I had to write this post because I couldn't keep quiet about this one!

Genuinely one of the most exciting, wonderfully written novels I've read since I started blogging, The Killing Woods is a book that you should all be pre-ordering and wishing for, whatever your preferred genre. Honestly, you're all going to love this. From the characters to the description (is there anybody who does it better than Lucy Christopher?) and the pounding storyline, I couldn't get enough of this book!

I've missed reading a new Lucy Christopher book and it was such a treat to get to read this ahead of the release, a huge thank you to Chicken House for the proof.

Basically, I don't want to give anything at all away but I will say that this is one of the darkest, atmospheric novels I've read in 2013 and I'll be back later in the year with a full review.

Go on, give it a pre-order, you won't regret it.


2 comments:

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.