Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Hello, Bookish Brits!

Hopefully you've seen the tweets and videos from the Bookish Brits crew over the last few weeks - if not then please pop over to our Twitter and YouTube to learn more!

Basically, ten of us UK book bloggers have joined forces and stared a Youtube channel all about YA. I'm in the company of some of my very favourite bloggers and it's an absolute joy to be part of something with so many fantastic people.

Our first two weeks of videos are introductions to each member of the group and mine goes live today! To check it out head over here and witness the rambling! My editing skills leave a LOT to be required but video editing is something I've always been interested in so hopefully I'll get a lot better soon!

Filming is a lot of fun and we've all got some great videos planned so please do keep an eye on our channel and Twitter and come over to say hi any time.

Thanks guys, see you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I loved your video today, Carly! I've loved making the videos so far and am looking forward to all of our future videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see more - I love this channel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm thrilled so far with the response that we've had for it... I love a bit of organisation and planning when it comes to a new project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.