Monday, 21 October 2013

I'm baaack!

So, I'm back from Florida!

It was a fantastic two weeks away, so fantastic that I'm still on such a high I'm not even dreading going back to work too much. It was the perfect holiday and I loved spending two weeks relaxing, shopping and eating with my lovely family and boyfriend.

For today's post I wanted to share a few of my favourite photos from my holiday... because who doesn't love boring everybody with their holiday snaps?

Boyfriend at the Ripley's rifle range // Bubba Gump's shrimp feast // Kate Spade at the mall

Our gorgeous pool overlooking the lake // GIANT pumpkin at Walmart // Cocktail at Red Lobster

Hello cheese fries! // Boyfriend drinking Mountain Dew through a Twizzler // Sky writing above the villa // ME

Halloween Horror Night (AWESOME night) // I miss this pool // American flag // Couple selfie // Me and the eye popping guy at Ripley's

The pool // My lovely mum and nan // Me and my chap // Gorgeous sky // Ripley's Believe It or Not Sign // Johnny Rockets - BEST BURGERS EVER

Oh, Florida. I miss you already. 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It looks like you had an amaaaaazing time. Why do I love food photos so much? I'm feeling hungry now. And so very homesick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! I really need to get some of my photos on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back - can I dive into your photos please? :)

    It looks like you had an awesome time - now I want to go - if only that pesky fear of flying or boats would go away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home Carly, it looks like you had an amazing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome home! I hope tried the Oreo milkshakes at Johnny rockets! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.