Sunday, 15 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas: 10 Favourite Books of 2013

Hello everybody and welcome to today's 12 Days of Christmas post! Today's post is about my top 10 favourite books of 2013.

I didn't read a whole lot of books in 2013 but I was lucky that most of those I did read I really enjoyed, which made putting this list together very easy indeed.

Every Day - David Levithan // Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn // The Killing Woods - Lucy Christopher

The Last Minute - Eleanor Updale // The Bunker Diary - Kevin Brooks // You Don't Know Me - Sophia Bennett

The Prey - Andrew Fukuda // The Tragedy Paper - Elizabeth Laban // Dangerous Girls - Abigail Haas

The Dark Inside - Rupert Wallis (this is a 2014 release but I read (and loved!) it in 2013)

What were your favourite books of 2013?

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, The Killing Woods, The Bunker Diary and Dangerous Girls. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I loved The Last Minute and You Don't Know Me - so many good books this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't properly had a close enough look at the books I read this year to work out ALL of my favourites, but I did really love The Bunker Diary and The Killing Woods and You Don't Know Me!

    My list would definitely include The Bone Dragon by Alexia Casale though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.