Friday, 13 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas: 12 2013 Releases I Still Want to Read

Hello everybody and welcome to today's 12 Days of Christmas post! Today's post is about the top 12 books released in 2013 that I didn't get a chance to read this year.

The Madman's Daughter - Megan Shepherd // Not a Drop to Drink - Mindy McGinnis // Dear Love, You Suck - Scott Blagden

The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey // The Moon and More - Sarah Dessen // Going Vintage - Lindsey Leavitt

Me, Him, Them, and it - Caela Carter // OCD Love Story - Corey Ann Haydu // Premeditated - Josin McQuein

The Murmurings - Carly Anne West // If You Find Me - Emily Murdoch // Allegiant - Veronica Roth

So which 2013 releases did you guys miss out on this year? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I missed The Madman's Daughter as well - must go back for that! And not reading a new Sarah Dessen book is just unforgivable, Carly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I wrote a similar post recently and my list also included The 5th Wave and Allegiant. also, More Than This by Patrick Ness, All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill and ...something else. Can't think what though. OH! Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I feel like everyone is talking about similar books now that it'd the end of the year and I just feel left out.

    I also really want to read If You Find me by Emily Murdoch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.