Saturday, 21 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas: 4 debut novels I read in 2013

Hello everybody and welcome to today's 12 Days of Christmas post! Today's post is about 4 debut novels I read in 2013.

As you saw last week, I have a big wishlist for debut novels in 2014 and these are a few of my favourites that I read this year. 

Broken - A. E. Rought // The Tragedy Paper - Elizabeth Laban // Splintered - A. G. Howard // The Dark Inside - Rupert Wallis

What were your favourite debuts of 2013?

3 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to The Dark Inside. When Kat raves about something that much, it's gonna be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look good. I believe I have The Tragedy Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splintered was really good, wasn't it? I have Unhinged waiting for me..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.