Friday, 20 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas: 5 new (to me) authors I read in 2013

Hello everybody and welcome to today's 12 Days of Christmas post! Today's post is about 5 new (to me) authors I read in 2013.

I was really lucky to discover some brilliant new authors in 2013 so I can't wait to read more of their books next year. 

C. J. Harper // Abigail Haas // Gillian Flynn // Eleanor Updale // Annabel Pitcher
I've only just noticed that all five of my picks are women - go ladies!

Who were your favourite discoveries this year?

8 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to mroe from Abigail Haas. Dangerous Girls was just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to mroe from Abigail Haas. Dangerous Girls was just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so looking forward to mroe from Abigail Haas. Dangerous Girls was just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to mroe from Abigail Haas. Dangerous Girls was just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so looking forward to mroe from Abigail Haas. Dangerous Girls was just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so looking forward to mroe from Abigail Haas. Dangerous Girls was just too good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I loved The Last Minute - so unique! Can't wait to see what Eleanor Updale has in store for us next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's usually one author that I discover in a year and then read a load of their books ... except this year. This year there's been more new authors and that's been pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.