Thursday, 19 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas: 6 books I STILL haven't read that I'll be reading in 2014

Hello everybody and welcome to today's 12 Days of Christmas post! Today's post is about 6 books I STILL haven't read that I'll be reading in 2014.

I do one of these lists every year and the same books keep cropping up time and time again - I'm a nightmare for never getting around to a whole stack of books I really do genuinely want to read so I'm determined to get to these next year!

Forever - Maggie Stiefvater // Cracked - K. M. Walton // This Is Not a Test - Courtney Summers

TFIOS - John Green // Days of Blood and Starlight - Laini Taylor (I'm reading this now so I may finish it before 2013 is up!) // The List - Siobhan Vivian

So, what books are still on your shelves that you want to get to in 2014?

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to read all these, and haven't read a single one! ;) Thanks for the list, think I'll snag it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read TFIOS either - I thought I was the only one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I loved TFiOS, Forever and Days of Blood and Starlight! I still need to read The List as well though - it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read Days of Blood & Starlight and I loved TFiOS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You haven't read TFIOS yet? Wow. And I still haven't read Forever either...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.