Wednesday, 18 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas: 7 2014 Book to Film Adaptations

Hello everybody and welcome to today's 12 Days of Christmas post! Today's post is about 7 book to film adaptations that are coming out next year.

I'm hoping the release dates with these are correct - I've checked on IMDB etc and they all had 2014 release dates but apologies if any of these change!


Divergent - Veronica Roth // The Fault in Our Stars - John Green // Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
Fallen - Lauren Kate // Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn // Mockingjay (part one) - Suzanne Collins
The Maze Runner - James Dashner
I'm hoping to catch all of these when they come out - we're getting thoroughly spoiled with YA film adaptations! Which of these are you hoping to see at the cinema next year?

4 comments:

  1. Divergent and The Fault in our Stars are the one's I'm certainly going to be seeing - Mockingjay too!

    Love that so many YA stories are making it onto the big screen these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Divergent — and of course Mockingjay (although I still have to see Catching Fire!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to ALL of those. I so wish I knew more bookish people nearby to see all these films with :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.