Tuesday, 17 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas: 8 2014 Most Anticipated Non-Debuts

Hello everybody and welcome to today's 12 Days of Christmas post! Today's post is about the top 8 non-debut 2014 releases I can't wait for.

As I've said before, I always try to read a lot of debut novels each year but I also can't resist pre-ordering the books that my favourite authors release - and, trust me, there are lots of look forward to next year!

To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han // 16 Things I Thought Were True - Janet Gurtler // #Scandal - Sarah Ockler

Panic - Lauren Oliver // After the End - Amy Plum // Hollow City - Ransom Riggs

Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins // Dreams of Gods & Monsters - Laini Taylor

Are any of these on your wishlist for 2014? I think the ones I'm most excited about are Dreams of Gods and Monsters and #Scandal!

4 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading Panic and Dreams of Gods and Monsters.

    And I really need to read something by Stephanie Perkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So looking forward to Isla, To All the Boys I've Loved a Before and Dreams of Gods and Monsters - I'm fact, I have them all pre-ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh. I hadn't heard of the new Sarah Ockler before, that sounds really good! So does the Jenny Han!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.