Monday, 16 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas: 9 2014 Debuts I Can't Wait For

Hello everybody and welcome to today's 12 Days of Christmas post! Today's post is about 9 debut novels that I cannot wait to read in 2014.

I always try to make an effort to read a lot of debuts each year to support new authors and find some new favourite writers so I had a great time poring over lists of 2014 debuts to pick my top nine most anticipated reads.

Side Effects May Vary - Julie Murphy // The Truth About Alice - Jennifer Mathieu // No One Else Can Have You - Kathleen Hale

The Break-Up Artist - Philip Siegel // Nearly Gone - Elle Cosimano // Banished - Liz De Jager

Dorothy Must Die - Danielle Paige // Pointe - Brandy Colbert // Far From You - Tess Sharpe
Are any of these books on your 2014 wishlist? And how incredible are some of these covers? Just take a look at Dorothy Must Die and No One Else Can Have You - those are my two favourites!

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! I love reading debut books as well. I think I'm most looking forward to Banished but a lot of these other books sound amazing as well...

    And Far From You by Tess Sharpe is INCREDIBLE. I've read it already and it is so good. I'm really excited for its publication so more people can read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, these all look great! I'll be adding a few more to my TBR pile! Here is my list for the Ninth Day of Christmas: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.ca/2013/12/on-ninth-day-of-christmas_16.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.