Friday, 10 January 2014

The Book Blogger Memory Challenge


So I wanted to start doing a few tags here at Writing from the Tub in 2014. I've seen a few floating around and then seem a lot of fun so when I stumbled across the Book Blogger Memory Challenge created by Laura's Book Reviews I thought I'd give it a go.

1. Name a book written by an author called Michael

Gone by Michael Grant

2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover

Eek... A Game of Thrones by George R R Martin? Dragons are not my forte. 

Is that a sword or a dragon? Technically a dragon...right?!

3. Name a book about a character called George

George's Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl. Love that book!

4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith

White Teeth by Zadie Smith


5. Name a book set in Australia

Notes from the Teenage Underground by Simmone Howell, which is a great book if you haven't read it

6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title

The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway. Do I get three points for that? :)

7. Name a book with a knife on the cover

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. Is anyone ever going to say anything else?!


8. Name a book with the word 'one' in the title

One Day by David Nicholls. I still need to read this one

9. Name a book with an eponymous title

Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer

10. Name a book turned into a movie

Ooh, a few I could pick here but I'll go with my favourite - The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

So, have you guys read any of the books I mentioned? Which is your favourite? There's a couple I named that I still need to read, especially One Day.

And if this is something you fancy doing yourself... I tag all of you!


1 comment:

  1. I really loved Notes from the Teenage Underground! What an undervalued book that is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.