1. Name a book written by an author called Michael
Gone by Michael Grant
2. Name a book with a dragon on the cover
Eek... A Game of Thrones by George R R Martin? Dragons are not my forte.
|Is that a sword or a dragon? Technically a dragon...right?!|
3. Name a book about a character called George
George's Marvellous Medicine by Roald Dahl. Love that book!
4. Name a book written by an author with the surname Smith
White Teeth by Zadie Smith
5. Name a book set in Australia
Notes from the Teenage Underground by Simmone Howell, which is a great book if you haven't read it
6. Name a book with the name of a month in the title
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May and June by Robin Benway. Do I get three points for that? :)
7. Name a book with a knife on the cover
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. Is anyone ever going to say anything else?!
8. Name a book with the word 'one' in the title
One Day by David Nicholls. I still need to read this one
9. Name a book with an eponymous title
Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
10. Name a book turned into a movie
Ooh, a few I could pick here but I'll go with my favourite - The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
So, have you guys read any of the books I mentioned? Which is your favourite? There's a couple I named that I still need to read, especially One Day.
And if this is something you fancy doing yourself... I tag all of you!