Monday, 3 February 2014

February Reading List

*Insert generic 'didn't January go fast?' comment*
I know it's a cliche but it really did; seems like just a minute ago I was hoovering up Viscount biscuits and drinking too much Baileys.
Anyway, today I wanted to let you guys know which books are on my hit list for February. I'm really loving the look of the books I've picked out for this month; after reading a fair bit of darker stuff at the beginning of the year I've decided to go a little more light-hearted for Feb: enter Sarra Manning, Paige Toon and Rainbow Rowell. I have to hold my hands up and say I haven't read any Rainbow Rowell yet. I know, right? I feel like I'm the only YA lover in the world who hasn't, so I've decided to rectify that!
So, in all its splendour, here is my February reading list:

Isn't it a beaut? Have you read any of these yet? If so, let me know what you thought!

4 comments:

  1. I also haven't read anything by Rainbow Rowell yet, but her books look really good. I especially want to read Fangirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Rainbow Rowell yet either - but have Fangirl now so I can soon rectify this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't read any Rainbow Rowell yet?! Why ever not?! She's one of my favourite authors and I love her books so, so much. Fangirl is my favourite, but Eleanor & Park and Attachments are both really gorgeous.
    I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on Tape. I'm debating whether to read it or not.

    Happy reading, Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing list! You're going to love Fangirl, How They Met and Eleanor and Park. And YAY for Paige Toon and Sarra Manning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.