Friday, 7 March 2014

The BIGGEST news of the year, FO SHO.

(To read the actual announcement hop on over to Project UKYA: http://projectukya.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/blog-takeover-sarah-benwell-with.html)

Let me tell you about my friend, Sarah.

In short, she is one of the most incredible writers on the planet and an even better friend. One other thing? HER BOOK IS BEING PUBLISHED BY RANDOM HOUSE, YO!

Her writing will make you laugh and cry and feel every emotion under the sun. It's beautiful and honest and, oh dear lord, I'm so jealous you guys get to enjoy this book for the first time. I've cried more times than I can count while reading it and I'm so honoured and lucky that I get to be part of a writing group that got to see this amazing work grow and develop from the seed of an idea to the wonderful finished product.

I don't even know how to articulate how happy I am about this announcement! Roll on the release date, is all I can say. Guys, you're going to cry your eyes out over this one.

1 comment:

  1. I read that earlier and got really excited! It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.