Friday, 25 April 2014

YALC Readathon

Hi all,

As you might have seen on Twitter the lovely Jess from Jess Hearts Books was talking about organising a readathon in the lead up to YALC - she wanted a couple of bloggers to help out so I jumped at the chance. Yay, readathon!

It's going to run from June 23rd - 29th so you've got one week to read as many books as possible by authors who are going to be at the convention. I've been putting together a list of books I want to try and get through, which at the moment is as follows:

Half Bad - Sally Green
Echo Boy - Matt Haig
More Than This - Patrick Ness
Picture Me Gone - Meg Rosoff
Zom-B Mission - Darren Shan
Eleanor and Park - Rainbow Rowell
A Love Like Blood - Marcus Sedgwick
Dead Romantic - CJ Skuse

We have lots of lovely authors and publicists on board to bring you guest posts, Twitter chats and fun bits and bobs throughout the event, so keep your eyes peeled to find out more!


4 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to be taking part in this and that looks like a fab readathon list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! I really loved Half Bad and Eleanor and Park. Echo Boy and More Than This will be on my list as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half Bad is brilliant. I am so behind with the Zom-B series but looking forward to getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.