Friday, 9 May 2014

May Reading List

As usual, I've put together a list of the books I'd like to read over the coming month. I've been reading a lot lately (to combat stress from job-related gubbins!) so I've settled on eight books I'd really like to get through in May.

There's quite a lot of variety this month - a good mixture of US and UK authors, some debut and some very, um, not debut. There are some dark books in there, some light-hearted - yay for variety!

Dorothy Must Die (Danielle Paige) // Playlist for a Broken Heart (Cathy Hopkins) // Killer Instinct (S.E. Green) // Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Laini Taylor)


The Year of the Rat (Clare Furniss) // Grasshopper Jungle (Andrew Smith) // Amy & Matthew (Cammie McGovern) // Tape (Steven Camden)

While I'm really excited to read all of these I think I'm most looking forward to Dorothy Must Die, because the premise sounds *awesome* and Dreams of Gods and Monsters, because this is one of my favourite series everrr and I can't believe it's ending :'(, I'm sure it'll be beautiful, though.

So, what's on your reading list for May? Any of these? And if you've read any of them already let me know what you thought!

1 comment:

  1. Grasshopper Jungle is SO GOOD, and gross, and I can't wait to finally start Dreams of Gods and Monsters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.