I mentioned the YALC Readathon a little while ago and now we're back with more information and a sign-up for you all. In the run up to YALC the challenge is to read as many books by YALC authors as possible, to help us all get up to date with our TBRs before meeting these amazing authors.
* The readathon will be taking place between 23rd-29th June 2014
* It starts and ends at midnight in whichever time zone you're in.
* The goal is to read books by YALC authors before meeting them (click here to see the full line up)
* To sign up share your intention to join in on either your blog, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Goodreads etc. Grab the image and feel free to share your TBR, if you have one then share the link in the linky below.
* We're using the hashtag #YALCReadathon so we can all discuss our progress
* We'll be having a YALC Twitter chat on June 26th at 7pm UK time (but I'll post a reminder closer to the time!)
* Most importantly, you don't have to be attending YALC to take part; the readathon is open to everybody!
Your other lovely hosts are Jess from Jess Hearts Books, Michelle from Fluttering Butterflies and Vicky from Books, Biscuits and Tea so do check their blogs too!
To sign up for the YALC Readathon just fill in your details here: