Wednesday, 4 June 2014

Cover Reveals: Starring Kitty (Keris Stainton)/Rooms (Lauren Oliver)

I know a couple of posts ago I mentioned that I don't do cover reveals any more...and then these two were released a few days ago. Oops! Looks like I do still do cover reveals, but how can I resist when such gorgeous covers are being released into the wild?

First up we have Starring Kitty by the lovely Keris Stainton. I've been watching Keris' journey with this book through her Twitter account and it's so exciting to see it finally has a cover! I can't wait to read this one; it sounds like an absolutely brilliant UKYA read.


And next is Rooms by Lauren Oliver. I added this to my Goodreads To-Read list months ago, partly because the premise sounds incredible and partly because it's Lauren Oliver so, duh, it's obviously going to be great. I noticed a couple of covers go up on Goodreads a few days ago for the different editions but this is my favourite.


Both gorgeous covers, wouldn't you agree? Do you have either of these books on your wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. I clearly haven't been on Twitter enough lately (I only found out Keris had a new book a few days ago) - but I do love the cover (and I'll read anything Keris writes!).

    Love both of these covers too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.