Monday, 2 June 2014

June Reading List

So, May's out the door and now we're into June. Golly gee, do you think we'll get some sun soon? Next month is YALC and I cannot wait, who else is going to be there? I can't wait to catch up with my favourite bloggers and authors and I *may* even attempt to vlog.

Anyway, now we're into a new month I wanted to share the books I'm hoping to read before the YALC readathon starts (June 23rd, y'all):

Look at that lovely lot! A few of these I've had ready to read for a little while, and a few aren't even out until this month but I'm so excited for all of them - I think this might be my favourite reading list so far in 2014!

What do you think of my picks? Have you read any of these? And what are you all planning to read this month?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED Dreams of Gods and Monsters and To All The Boys I've Loved Before and I really enjoyed Love Letters to the Dead. I'm hoping to get to Since You've Been Gone and The Year of the Rat this month too. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Letters to the Dead is fantastic and I really need to read DoGaM, To All the Boys I've Loved Before and Since You've Been Gone. Happy June reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Love Letters and... yeah. 3/5. I'm interested to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.