Sunday, 22 June 2014

YALC Readathon TBR!

So it's almost time for the YALC Readathon - I can't wait!!! Will you be joining us in our quest to read as many books as possible from authors who will be at YALC? The readathon starts on Monday (23rd) and runs until Sunday (29th) and I'm really hoping to read ten books during that time!

Ten might sound like a crazy high number but I don't have too many plans next week so I'm hoping I'll be able to do it. Just in case, by some miracle, I manage *more* than ten I've got a final four books ready to go. Anyway, here's my final line up:




What do you reckon? Think I can read ten books in seven days? We'll see... And, more importantly, what's on your YALC Readathon TBR?

5 comments:

  1. 10 is an impressive number to aim for Carly :-) I'm hoping to get through 5 or 6 books in the week but we'll see how it goes. I'm looking forward to it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a line-up and a half! Good luck, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have quite the reading list ready, even though I'm hoping to read only 3 (I will be busier this week then I expected), but I'm a moody reader, so I need my choices ;)

    And you have some great picks & authors, I hope you'll enjoy them all :) I loved More Than This & Eleanor & Park.

    Happy reading, Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey, good luck! And I thought my 7 was extremely optimistic. Also, ELEANOR AND PARK. The Kissing Booth is a quick read, and lighthearted fun. I havent read many of the others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 books, Carly! Good luck :) I'm aiming for, like, 4 :) What are you reading first? I think I might go for Pitch Perfect by Holly Smale maybe or Maggot Moon?

    My recommendations for you? Get on reading Tanya Byrne! Heart-Shaped Bruise was AMAZING. Also? Dead Romantic was SUCH FUN.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you kindly for the comment, you sweet thing.